POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : city extended : Re: city extended Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:14:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: city extended
From: Tek
Date: 24 Feb 2004 00:57:38
Message: <403ae7d2$1@news.povray.org>
> Neat. But...it looks more familiar, so you can see the flaws (or at
> least differences from any city on Earth) more easily.

Yeah, that's my thoughts too. The other one was really impressive because it was
256 bytes, but this version is much less so because it should now be compared to
any other povray city image (I can think of at least 2 good ones by Gilles!) and
it really doesn't compare well.

> Still...very, very impressive effect, especially given the tiny amount
> of code used. Nice sky...I like the birds, too.

Thank you, I'm very pleased with them :)
BTW, the birds are actually little flying curly brackets: }}}

--
Tek
www.evilsuperbrain.com